No, you don't need to buy any land, grow any crops, or feed any animals in Paradox City. The act of farming, in this game's terms, is the process of devoting all or a majority of your turns to one specific goal. Whether that goal is gaining moolah, increasing stats, or simply building a collection of one particular item, this page will list the many ways of farming in the game.
Farming In Paradox City
- Adventure moolah gains - Lists the adventures that drop the most moolah.
- Adventure stat gains - Lists the adventures that give the most stats.
- Brains - Lists the best places to gain brains subpoints.
- Brawn - Lists the best places to gain brawn subpoints.
- Bravado - Lists the best places to gain bravado subpoints.
Depending on where you decide to farm, certain equipment and skills can improve your chances of attaining the goal you seek. The following pages can help you increase those chances:
- Combat Encounters - Maximize your chance of combat or Non-combat Adventures.
- Food Drops - Maximize your food drops.
- Item Drops - Maximize your item drops.
- Moolah Drops - Maximize your moolah drops.
- Opponent Level - Depending on the level of the opponent you're fighting can change the amount of stats , moolah , and items that drop.
- Stats - Maximize your stat gains.
|Adventures | Awards | Drinks | Chat | Combat | Effects | Equipment | Farming | Food | Forums | Holidays | HoloPets | Items | Mechanics | Opponents | Outfits | Places | Reset | Quests|