Far away from the main part of the University is a large, grey, windowless building. A small nameplate identifies it as the Department of Questionable Sciences.
You wonder just what "Questionable Sciences" might be, but it doesn't look like you're going to find out in a hurry, as there's a small sign taped to the door reading "Back in 5 Minutes".
You decide that you're bored waiting, and bang on the door as hard as you can.
The door opens a crack, and an irritable voice says, "You again? Seriously, don't you have anything better to do than... wait a second... what's your name?"
"Um, <PLAYERNAME>. Why?" you reply, hesitantly.
"Holy cr.... Oh man, I mean.. wow, we've been looking for you! Come in, quick."
The door is flung open by a guy in a lab coat, who ushers you quickly inside and closes the door behind you. You find yourself in a large room, with doors opening off in various directions. The doors have signs on them, indicating that they're laboratories for different branches of unpronouncable, and probably questionable, science.
Suddenly, you hear a muffled, but nonetheless loud and somewhat unearthly bellowing, coming from behind one of the doors. You can't make out the words, but you think you can vaguely hear your name, which is unsettling, to say the least.
"What the heck is THAT?" you ask.
"Well," replies the lab-coat guy, "we were conducting some.. rather unusual experiments, you see, and, well, I can't go into too much detail, but it appears we opened some kind of portal. At least, we're pretty sure it was a portal - it was all kind of glowy, and sort of wibbly wobbly and stuff."
"Anyway," he continues, "the point is that something.. or rather, someone.. came through the portal. From what we can gather, his name is Legion, and he seems to be looking for you!"
"Ever since he arrived, he's been making that racket, and generally tearing up the place. We managed to get him contained in one of the labs, but the noise is still driving us mad. Look, if you could just go and find out what he wants, perhaps he'll go away again? Or at least stop making all that noise."
After pressing continue the following laboratories open up to adventure in:
- Astrophysiologymnometrics Lab
- Exointrinsicbiotechnomystifics Lab
- Geospatiodynamostatics Lab
- Trigonopolymonomathopathology Lab
- Ultraspatiotemporalanomalistics Lab
- Adventure in the Ultraspatiotemporalanomalistics Lab until you get the Holding Cell Entrance adventure.
- Collect the four cards needed to gain access to fight Legion.
- Red DQS security keycard - found in the Astrophysiologymnometrics Lab.
- Green DQS security keycard - found in the Exointrinsicbiotechnomystifics Lab.
- Yellow DQS security keycard - found in the Geospatiodynamostatics Lab.
- Blue DQS security keycard - found in the Ultraspatiotemporalanomalistics Lab.
- Go back to the Ultraspatiotemporalanomalistics Lab and get the Holding Cell Entrance adventure to fight and defeat Legion.
- golden eggbeater
- strap-on wings
- identity card
- All reset restrictions are lifted
- The option to reset becomes available
|Adventures | Awards | Drinks | Chat | Combat | Effects | Equipment | Farming | Food | Forums | Holidays | HoloPets | Items | Mechanics | Opponents | Outfits | Places | Reset | Quests|