Paradox History: 2011
|Table of contents|
|2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014
January 2011 | February 2011 | March 2011 | April 2011 | May 2011 | June 2011 | July 2011 | August 2011 | September 2011 | October 2011 | November 2011 | December 2011
This page shows everything that happened in 2011.
Feb 9, 2011
Does this thing still work? Testing! Testing! ONE TWO ONE TWO! TWO!! TWO!!! Good. I think we're going to need it.
Feb 14, 2011
Don't forget to visit Florist Gump for all your Valentiney needs before it's too late! Provided your significant other really LIKES 40x40 images of really weird things that is.
March 16, 2011
Intermission might be a few minutes longer than normal today, for no particular reason. Potato. Oh, what a giveaway!
March 17, 2011
- The Placable Platypus holopet has had its silly beaver tail pulled and its crazy duck bill tweaked and it's now giving much more sensible item drop modifier rates.
- Good news and... other news: The St. Patrick's day content will be sticking around for another day, but the Leprechauns have been adjusted slightly to remove the massive advantage they were giving people at very high levels. Oh and there's the thing about the Platypus that I'll tell you later.
March 24, 2011
- Some files may not automatically update in your browser, so if you're seeing anything weird, try a shift-refresh of your browser or maybe clear your temporary files/cache and trying again. Or, you know, try turning it off and back on again.
- The update is complete and everything seems fine. If you encounter any problems, please report a bug (in your Mail menu) immediately and I'll get right on it.
- The game will be going offline for a big code/database update in a few minutes time. Don't worry, though... I'll be doing enough of that for everyone.
April 1, 2011
Please see the "News & Announcements" Forum for an important announcement regarding an impending game mechanics change related to the Placable Platypus.
April 2, 2011
For those unsure where the new update is, check The Outskirts of Town. You'll see it immediately. If you don't, look harder. It's in there.
April 11, 2011
The new Limited Edition Item is almost complete and will be in the Token Gear (TM) store very soon. If you still need a Karmic Chameleon Belt, now is probably the ideal time to get one.
April 15, 2011
- Right2Wrong2000 just became the proud owner of a Big Bug Zapper for picking up a very silly error of mine that would have allowed people to buy an infinite number of the new Limited Edition Items. Lucky git.
- The new Limited Edition Item is now available from Candy in the Token Gear (TM) store. Go grab one while you can - I think she'll be pleased to get rid of them.
April 23, 2011
The Wabbit Hunter has finally made an appearance in town, about a day and a half later than expected.
May 11, 2011
A word to the wise: Don't try to use Beta Juice with a wooden jug. You won't like what happens. Trust me. There's a bug, and it will be fixed shortly.
|Adventures | Awards | Drinks | Chat | Combat | Effects | Equipment | Farming | Food | Forums | Holidays | HoloPets | Items | Mechanics | Opponents | Outfits | Places | Reset | Quests|