Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This page needs spading.
This is not your average timid pigeon foraging for scraps and trying to con you out of the last piece of the sandwich you were very much enjoying. This bird has had a brush with death and is now out for revenge. After ingesting a pulse quickenin' drop of strychnine it has mutated into the monstrosity that is now trying to peck your eyes out.
Opponent Level Information
Power Level: 10
Attack Rating: 9
- Does this opponent scale to you? No
- Subpoints Gain: Does this scale with player stats? No
- Opponent Level: Does this scale with player stats? No
- HP: Does this scale with player stats? No
- Elemental Damage Reduction: Yes, Poison damage
- Elemental Weakness: Electrical
- Physical Resistance: Yes, Poison resistance
- Unfortunately, you're too busy watching the pretty birdy to realise the danger, and the pigeon attacks first!
- It readies to attack you, but suddenly begins to cough uncontrollably until it spits out a cyanide coated peanut, which hits you in the leg and causes X POISON DAMAGE.
- You discover that life is in fact neither skittles nor beer as it pecks you in the arm for X POISON DAMAGE!
- The pigeon tries to attack you but can't resist the urge to try and hide.
- It flies toward you really fast, but gets its beak stuck in a tree beside you. Oh man, gotta love slapstick.
- It tries to peck you in the knee but misses.
- You acquire an item: poisonous pigeon feather (? %)
- You acquire an item: pigeon wing (? %)
This opponent and much of the opponent descrption and combat texts are references to Tom Lehrer's hit comedy song, "Poisoning Pigeons in the Park", which Grokly used to play quite often in his comedy show.
|Adventures | Awards | Drinks | Chat | Combat | Effects | Equipment | Farming | Food | Forums | Holidays | HoloPets | Items | Mechanics | Opponents | Outfits | Places | Reset | Quests|