Most of the things you will be doing will require a "Turn" to perform. "Turns Remaining" will tell you how many more turns you have left to use today. The number of turns you have is limited, so use them wisely! How do you get turns to use? Well, each night at Intermission you will receive 50 more turns to use the next day. You can also eat and drink to increase the number of turns you have available, and there are several other things you can do to get more. A very important point to remember is that, while there is theoretically no limit to how many turns you can get, any turns remaining at Intermission will be cut off at 250. You should make sure you use enough turns in any given day so that your turns remaining aren't lost.
There is no limit to the amount of turns you can have, thanks to Holographic pair o' dice. Rolling 3 or 11 restores 3 fullness or bladder and you can roll until you run out of TP. Since there is no limit to the amount of TP you can have, there is no limit to the amount of turns you can have.
However, the most turns possible for anyone to have without the Holographic pair o' dice at any time is 1,372. This is only achievable by consuming the best food and drinks possible, along with the best intermission turns equips. You must have 200 or more turns at the end of the day, so your intermission turns will max it to 250. You must then equip:
- 2 Promise Ring of Content (+15 turns at intermission each)
- A Cat's Pajama Pants (+10 turns at intermission)
- A Karmic Chameleon Belt (Copies pants (+10 turns at intermission))
This will take the number of turns when you log on the next day up to 300.
You must next consume a total of 7 of either
- Jay's tequila and anchovy potato chips (100 turns for 2 fullness)
- Jay's cabbage and slug dripping potato chips (100 turns for 2 fullness)
Giving 700 turns for 14 fullness. This will leave you with 1 fullness. For this, you must consume
- A Wiki Wacky Taffy (11-14 turns for 1 fullness)
Assuming the best and 14 is given, you now have 1014 turns.
You must next consume of a total of 7 of either
- Bottle of Acqua Frizzante Giallo champagne (50 turns for 2 bladder)
- Bottle of Acqua Frizzante Rosa champagne (50 turns for 2 bladder)
Giving 350 turns for 14 bladder. This will leave you with 1 bladder. For this, you must consume one of the following:
- Brandy alejandro (4-8 turns for 1 bladder)
- Candy cane slammer (4-8 turns for 1 bladder)
- Fruitcake shooter (4-8 turns for 1 bladder)
- Ham schnapps (4-8 turns for 1 bladder)
- Plum pudding punch (4-8 turns for 1 bladder)
- Tinselschlager (4-8 turns for 1 bladder)
Using this method, you have 300 turns from intermission, a further 714 turns (assuming the Wiki Wacky Taffy gave you 14) from food, and 358 turns (assuming you received 8 from the secondary drink) giving a total of 1,372 turns.
These items are not needed because they cannot go over the intermission cap but if worn allows the wearer to hold over 184+ turns instead of 200+:
- A Wiki Wacky Wristwatch (+10 turns at intermission)
- An Alpha launch souvenir t-shirt (+3 turns at intermission)
- A Golden Chick (+3 turns at intermission)
The highest turn value using renewable food sources is:
- 15 Wiki Wacky Taffy for 210 turns (assuming all taffies grant 14 turns)
- 15 holiday drinks from Festive Spirit Dispenser for 120 turns (Assuming all drinks give 8 turns)
This gives the user a total of 630 turns.
|Adventures | Awards | Drinks | Chat | Combat | Effects | Equipment | Farming | Food | Forums | Holidays | HoloPets | Items | Mechanics | Opponents | Outfits | Places | Reset | Quests|